So, it turns out that I totally rocked at the 80's party (as you can see from the super amazing photos). I had the highest liberty spikes and was the only one rocking the British punk angle. I even made the tank top you see there in that picture.
Syd and Nancy would be proud.
My friend Jared was total 80's exec-style with a three piece suit and a little bag of white powder in his vest pocket. There were lots of side ponytails and crimped hair, but I think I demonstrated a dedication that took it to the next level. Unfortunately, these are all self portraits because when I got to the party my camera's batteries were dead so the only photos of me with other people are on other peoples' cameras and I have not gotten those yet. When I got home I changed the batteries and took these so they are not great shots, but I needed to preserve this moment if for no other reason than it reminds me that I haven't turned into an 80 year old spinster just yet.

2 comments:
Kodie: YOU ROCK!!!
Wow! You could be leading a whole double life! That's amazing! I am uber impressed with your spiking ability. Way to be like, totally different!
Post a Comment