So, I am going to an 80's themed party tonight and I have gone a little overboard in the whole presentation thing. I have been collecting all of the craziest 80's stuff I can find and I am pretty sure I am going to look hot. Obviously I will have to post pictures. What is particularly telling however is that I went out looking for all of this stuff under the guise of finding stuff for this party, but truth be told, I LOVE everything I bought. I guess it is because I was not really into fashion when I was little so I am feeling deprived that I didn't get to have a love affair with this style the first time around. Thank heavens for second chances!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Okay, now I'm ticked! I just typed a big comment, and then I accidentally deleted it. Anywho, I was saying, I accidentally changed you blog template. I was trying to change the family blog, but accidentally changed yours. I am SO SORRY KOD!!! I can't remember what you had before, but if you tell me, I will change it back if you like.
You'd better be posting some pictures of 80's night soon!
Post a Comment