So it turns out that I get to go to New York for work!! I am so excited! There is a disability film festival being held at the Met and I asked my boss to send me and just two days later I am confirmed at the Marriott East Side and looking for Train tickets. I can't wait! The festival looks really interesting and it is only in the afternoons and evenings so I will be able to get out and about a little bit before I have to go to the films. Plus, it is being held at the Met and you can spend days in there without seeing everything so I am really excited to spend some time there. Last time I was in the city I only got to the Met for a couple of hours and that was only enough to breeze through two exhibits. My food and transportation will be covered too so I am anticipating a really nice, relaxing time. Woohoo!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just want to say that I feel bad for you and your lousy, boring life! You stink!
Post a Comment