So, tonight I am going with some friends to see the Jazz take on the Wizards. I look forward to this game every year because it is the only one the Jazz play in town and let me just say, it is always an experience. Last year I got spit on. Wizards fans are nasty. Anyway, this year I am taking reinforcements - in fact, 20 of them. It is a huge group (although I suspect that there may be a closeted Wizards fan among them) and I am all decked out in my Jazz gear so I am ready to go! Everyone watch for me on TV because we are well decked out with Jazz shirts, pom poms and those blow up bats you bang together (thanks to my friend, Jen Musick) so hopefully we will attract some camera attention. In any event - I can't wait for tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kodie: your blog is so nice and bright and so you. Have a great time at the Jazz game. I am so jealous but would be more so if it were the Lakers playing.
Love, Kim
Post a Comment